Saturday, December 10, 2011

December flies....

This week I received my swap package from my partner Carissa in BC from the Handmade Gift Exchange.  I really liked this swap.  So far I had only participated in crochet/knit swaps.  But it is nice to enjoy other types of craft work.  This is what I received.  Love the earrings, she has her own Etsy shop.  Check out her blog link on right side bar.






I especially love the tea bag holder with the Tim Horton's tea's.  For those not in Canada, Tim Horton's is our major coffee chain.  I do believe drinking Tim's is a new Canadian tradition, next to hockey.  

Other things this week.  Keep Calm and Crochet items from Etsy. Print and keychain.  I made a few snowflake ring ornaments for gifts.  


I also got a chance to finish painting my ceramic christmas tree.  I sent a similar smaller one to Carissa for her swap gift.


It looks great with my other ceramics and Christmas decor items.


I also had joined another swap on Ravelry in my Swap/One group.  A sweets swap.  I sent that package of chocolatey goodness out today.  

1 comments:

Grateful4Crochet said...

Love all the stuff you scored in the swap- and love your ceramic Christmas stuff- adorably cute!!