Sunday, February 26, 2012

Grannies, Ripples and Liebster

Oh how I love Sundays. Get up when you want, have coffee, read my blogs. Of course it's the day to get chores done :(  But, I added a few more double rows so far on the ripple.  It can't come along quick enough if you ask me.  Each added colour gets me more eager to finish it.  




I also made a few more grannies.  Smaller ones and added a new colour to the scheme.  Course the new colour seems to be a bit thicker yarn than the others.  Oh well, should me fun for joining. LOL

My honey was playing with the cat last night.  The cat loves playing with him, he knows how to get him worked up.  I had to take this quick video.  He doesn't hiss often but when honey gets him going he does. 

Remember my special project I was working on a few months back?  Well I pulled it out. It's somewhat done.  Not completely happy with with it yet.  I may add some ribbon or something on the edges to dress it up.  I'd like to pin the squares in better as well.  But I finally took a decent picture of what I have.




On my last post I received a Liebster Blog award from Lelo's Blog .  It's a kind of chain mail of sorts to share people's blogs.
There are rules – there are always rules – and yes, you could take the attitude that rules are made to be broken!  But I will try to be good.  There aren’t that many rules – only 5.
  1. You thank the person who gave you the award
  2. Then link back to that person’s blog
  3. Copy and paste the Liebster award to your own profile
  4. Pick 5 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed (they have to have under 200 followers)
  5. Then finally blog it and leave a comment to let your 5 choices know they have been chosen
  1. Thank you Lelo of picking my blog. 
  3. Above
      Suz Place
      U Knit Me
  5. Let them know.

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Crazy cat! Love the colors of your granny project! Congratulations on receiving the award.

Crochet Addict UK said...

Wow thank you ever so much!

Twig&Blossom said...

Love the ripples! Cate

heather said...

I love your ripple blanket! The colors are lovely!

FineArtPainting said...

That for sure is a new take on a crochet wreath. i love it. thank you for sharing it at our party at http://www.finecraftguild.com/party/ and for linking back to it (although I don't see the link) and last but not least: congrads on your award!1

Carol said...

Thank you for the Liebster award! I'm really honored. <3