Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

    I'd like to give a big thanks to  Ali from her blog  Hooked !! A Crochet Addict's Blog  for this honour.

For awarding this to me today:


The rules:
1. Add the award to your blog.   
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.

1) Added
2) Thanked Ali
3) the 7 random things:

1. Hate having to come up with 7 random questions about myself. Not one to just give you personal details.
2.  I am a Aries
3.  I have cats.  Love em.
4.  I have worked in a male dominated trade.
5.  Found my crocheting to be a saviour from daily stresses.
6.  My favourite food Mexican styles.
7.  Still secretly love girly movies, I guess not so secretly.

4) Done
5) My awards go to:  


I can really only have time to get to 6.  It's been a long day and have to get up for work in the morning.
Also added my larger granny to the blanket tonight.

2 comments:

Astri said...

Wow, thanks for the award; I feel honored! I love your blog and especially that picture at the top...just wish she had a crochet hook in that basket, too or at least wearing a crocheted scarf or beanie. :-)

Grateful4Crochet said...

Thanks, that's lovely of you
Loving your blanket!!!