Thursday, March 22, 2012

Works In Progress

Where has March gone?  I've been working on my African Flowers bag.  I joined them all on Sunday and started the base and the lower part of bag. I finished joining bottom to the sides of bag.  Now to work on top half.  It's going to be a draw string type bag.

I know, I still have another bag in the works so how can I start another.  Well, I have a little bit of ADD with projects, a bit too much of browsing other blogs and Pinterest to see new ideas.  And some of you know, once you get that idea in your head you think, "I better start it now so I don't forget and put it off.  And besides, it will use up some of that stash". LOL  I don't even want to get started on stash.  Must work on finding new things to make with that.  Of course some of that yarn is more for now out of season items.  I can always make hats for a craft fair or next winter's gifts.  So much yarn, so little time.  
      After work today it was so gorgeous out I had to get on the sneaks and go for a walk.  Yes, it's that time of year where you say, I'm going to get back in shape.  Then the heat hits and you can't imagine going for a walk without a portable air conditioner. 









So lovely out even the cat enjoyed the fresh air
Today I am featured at Petals to Picots. Stop by and check out Kara's blog and the many great links to other's blogs.  Also check out my friends blog.  She's the new blog on the block Krazy Momma Kreations

3 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

Your african flower bag is coming along nicely - very pretty. :)

Little City Farm said...

Love the pattern of the that bag - looking really nice. Thanks for sharing at our party this week.

laydilyke said...

Thanks ladies!