Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Projects in progress

Last weekend I started these. I had found a pattern for Big Circle Granny Squares from Signed with an Owl's blog.  I'm just starting on round 4 of these.  What will I do with them? Undetermined as of now.


And I had gotten some of the Martha Stewart Alpaca  Blends yarn on sale at Michael's.  It's definitely a scarf yarn.  I think this one will go up on my Etsy story.  It's working up quick with this V-Stitch pattern.


So much yarn, so little time.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know how you feel. My yarn stash is growing faster than I crochet, and I crochet a lot! Very nice projects you're working on. Pretty colors!

Unknown said...

That's my dilemma, too! Such beautiful yarns, I want to work with all of them at the same time! :)
I have nominated your blog for a very cute award. Visit
http://weaverbirdie.blogspot.in/2013/02/elephant-hat-pattern-and-cute-award.html
to see.