Monday, March 25, 2013

Bunny Love


These wonderful little bunnies are super addictive to make.  Many of you bloggers have seen them around on blogs.  We can thank The Green Dragonfly for the wonderful tutorial on how to make them. They are similar to the Owl pattern from Bunny Mummy's blog. I finished this one in maybe 5 or 6 hours while watching TV.  And below is the second one in the works.



And on a follow up note, my cousin loved the blanket for her wedding shower gift.  As well as the throw away bouquet and I picked up a garter for the wedding, with blue of course. 


Here are some of my most liked photos recently from Instagram.  Of course the one with my baby suck on my blanket was a favourite. 


1 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Yours turned out very cute. I've made two so far and hope to make a few more. Takes a couple of hours to get one completely finished. Have a good week. Tammy