Sunday, June 2, 2013

Days Go By

I've still been working through issues with shoulder, elbow and wrist. Chiropractor is trying some different techniques. Unfortunately when you do repetitive tasks daily, it may never completely get better.  Anyone else have these issues? What do you find helps?
 
 
I found a pillow form for this ripple at the thrift store.  Perfect tubular pillow.  I already had the ripple mostly done.  The form is not quite long enough but may have to add some filler on the ends.

I managed a few more rows on this crocodile stitch shawl.  I'm just glad I finally found
a project to use this Patons Lace yarn I got last summer.
 
These seem to be popular amongst the crochet blogs.  They are so easy to work up and
a great way to stash bust. I will have to do a few more.
 
Just a little collage I made.  Top left, more gumballs made, top right, baby booties,
and the bottom was my items out at the yard sale we had last weekend. Unfortunately didn't sell
any of my items.
 

0 comments: