Saturday, September 28, 2013

Crafty Chaos

Oh how I wish one could go to Yarndale.  Seems like an amazing event going on this weekend in the UK.  We need something like that here. 
Anyway, this is my circular ripple progress for this week. 


My work table.  I got a yarn ball winder from Etsy this week.  So nice to make those messy bits and skeins into a neat tidy yarn cake. 

Hexie progress.  Now I am starting to make some plain white to go in between.
And a new fat quarter from E-bay this week.  Perfect to make squares as it's already blended with different patterns.

I had a day off in the middle of the week and stopped in at a county nursery/gift shop.  They are all decked out for fall. 



I got a pumpkin spice candle, a few tiny pumpkins for my window ledge and a fall mum plant. I love fall. 

Happy Weekend everyone!







0 comments: