Saturday, December 7, 2013

18 Days

I received my swap gift from my partner is the Handmade Gift Exchange this week.  Truly happy with how beautiful these items are.  Handmade cards and gift tags.  Thank you so much Jeannie.  I hope you liked my gift as much as I have yours.  Happy Holidays.


I got some bias binding and finished up a baby change pad for my cousin. 
First binding attempt and thanks to You Tube, not too bad.


I also pulled out my great grandmother's Singer sewing machine to clean it up. I haven't tried it yet, but I hear they are great to sew jeans and thicker materials.


This week I got an order for a Hello Kitty hat. A co-worker sent me a picture from online some where and this was my creation. 

Below is the picture I was sent.

And from making the hat, I received another order for one from another girl at work. Yay.  This time I get to use whatever colors I want. It's for a girl and so far I already have the base hat done in pink. 

Happy weekend all!





0 comments: