Saturday, September 13, 2014

Here Comes Fall

It's been a long week, especially with some extra hours at work.I still managed to work on the poncho as it is getting there. Additional yarnhad to be purchased and when I went to the store they had put it away as it is a summer season weight yarn.  But they did manage to pull out what they had and got another skein of each colour and an extra of the brown.  I have just been randomizing the strippingas I go.  It is just getting past my shoulders now.


The temperature dropped to the 60's this week.
I had to even cover up with another project to keep warm.


Yesterday was International Crochet Day.  What did you work on?



I don't drink coke or colas much but I was in the store yesterday 
and found my name on one of the bottles. Coke is doing the name
bottles currently and when I saw mine I had to grab one.


Happy weekend all!




0 comments: