Saturday, April 4, 2015

Birthday Happiness


I finally finished my bicycle seat cover.  I am anxiously awaiting the perfect temperature
to go out on the bike.  It's been a long sedentary winter and desperately need some 
exercise outside.


I've had some days off for my birthday and Good Friday.  Yesterday I finally got the sewing machine out to do some projects.  I made 3 of these tea wallets.


For my birthday I spent the day with my cousin and her little one. I had to get a picture of the hat I got him.  He didn't mind it and actually kept it on for a while. My co-worker got my a wonderful fruit and vegetable basket. I came home from work and my honey surprised me with this cake. And as you can see I got some fun owl pressies. 

Happy Easter Weekend All!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the bicycle seat. I love it, I could use one too. Great blog, Happy belated Birthday!
~Crystal
Crochet, A Day In The Life
http://krystlewv.blogspot.com