Sunday, November 5, 2017

Healing


Holiday crafting is underway.  I started the base wreath for this last year and finished that a month ago.  Sewing it on the foam was tedious.  I've still yet to add some additional crochet and or baubles.

I saw these amazing plaid pumpkins being made on Instagram and had to try them. The pattern is from @megmadewithlove .  I crocheted myself a new hat to match my new winter coat.  I want to put a faux fur pom pom on, just have to find one.  If not the usual yarn pom pom.


I'm still working on this starburst blanket.


Knitted a hat for my brother in law.  Starting scarf for a Christmas present. 

Has anyone watched Broadchurch?  I did love that show.  My co-worker went back to England to visit her family and she brought us fans back a few pebbles from the beach where the show was filmed.


It's been a month since my dad passed and had some emotional ups and downs.  He was cremated so we waited to do a small inurment gathering of just the family at the cemetery and then a gathering at my aunts with good food and good memories.  My aunts dug up some great pictures I either hadn't seen or hadn't seen in a long time of us and family.  So nice to do that.
But this picture is by far the best one I've seen of my dad. 


And to end a few pics of the kitties.












0 comments: